Walking into your business and finding that it has flooded is incredibly stressful and will undoubtedly put you into a state of panic. The best thing you can do...
When your home or business is flooded you think "How will I be able to pay for this?" Carson 24/7 Flood Rescue has you covered with 100% Direct Insurance Billing, working with ALL insurance providers...
Water damage can be extremely stressful and Carson 24/7 Flood Rescue is here to provide expert service 24 hours a day 7 days a week just call us anytime...
Most of us would rather not think about it, but all of our waste water exits our drains through a series of pipes that go out into the city sewage main. Since all of the drains are connected, a problem anywhere in the system could lead to sewage overflows, sewage backups, and sewer water floods.
If you have sewage waste in your home, yard, or business, do not try to clean up the sewage yourself. Call the professionals at 24/7 Flood Rescue Carson, CA for immediate assistance.
Our Sewage Damage Cleanup Services:
• IICRC certified experts
• Damage assessments
• Remediation plans
• Sewage and sewage water removal
• Decontamination and sanitization
• Debris removal
• Direct billing to insurance companies
What is Sewage Damage?
Sewage is a lot more than just bodily waste. It contains all of the waste from our homes, businesses, and industries and environment, including food scraps, washing water, and chemical runoff. Sewage can be very different depending on where it is located, but all types of sewage are known to harbor pathogens and can harm human and animal health. Not only is sewage a health threat, but it is also an odorous nuisance.
Cases of sewage contamination are considered Category 3 water damage, or “black water,” meaning they pose an eminent health risk. Sewage is not alone in this category; flooding from rain or rising waters, standing water, and cases where extensive mold and bacteria have grown are all also considered Category 3 water damage.
Causes of Sewage Damage
Sewage flooding can happen for many reasons. These are the most common causes we see at 24/7 Flood Rescue Carson, CA:
• Toilet overflows
• Sewage main backups
• Sewer line leaks
• Rising stream or river water
• Rain flooding
To reduce the risk of sewage backups into your home or business, keep your plumbing system properly maintained. Don’t put debris in drains, remove clogs and blockages before they cause backups, and replace aging pipes.
Risks from Sewage Water
Sewage contains a sludge of bacteria, viruses, fungi, and other pathogens. There is a huge array of diseases that these pathogens can cause, including:
• Viral gastroenteritis
• Hepatitis A
• Paratyphoid Fever
Because of how serious these risks are, we do not recommend that you try to clean sewage waste water yourself. We ensure our technicians are safe by supplying OHSA approved respirators, body suits, gloves, goggles, and boots. We use containment methods when disposing of debris to ensure no cross contamination occurs.
Call 24/7 Flood Rescue Carson, CA today for immediate assistance from our sewage damage experts. Your health isn’t work the risk.
How Professionals Clean Sewage Damage
Never try to clean up sewage yourself. You are only putting your health at risk and wasting valuable time during which pathogens could be growing. With our professional equipment and cleaners, here is how 24/7 Flood Rescue Carson, CA cleans sewage damage.
• Secure area: Everyone should leave the area so our team can set up containment systems to stop sewage water from seeping into other spaces. All items like furniture will be removed for decontamination.
• Sewage Extraction and Removal: Powerful machines pump out the sewage solid and liquid waste.
• Evaporation and Humidity Control: Professional fans evaporate water from the sewage damage site. Dehumidifiers remove water from the air.
• Sanitization: Using powerful biocides and cleaners, we kill pathogens like bacteria, viruses, and fungi so your home or business is safe.
• Sealing: In some cases, such as sewage flooding on a hardwood floor, the surface may need to be sealed in order to be saved.
• Inspection: Our technicians thoroughly investigate for all contamination to make sure no sewage damage is overlooked. We can locate hidden areas of contamination with infrared imaging.
Sewage Flooding in Business
Sewage flooding isn’t desired by anyone, but it can be particularly devastating for commercial businesses. Not only is valuable equipment at risk, but your business will suffer downtime until the sewage flood is completely resolved.
24/7 Flood Rescue Carson, CA can make sure your sewage flood gets under control in record speed by sending out additional teams with equipment to remove sewage and decontaminate. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days per year, and ready to help no matter what your business sewage emergency is.
We Help You through the Sewage Emergency
Our goal at 24/7 Flood Rescue Carson, CA is to help you get through the sewage emergency with as little stress, damage, and costs as possible. We are able to do this by hiring the best sewage removal experts in California and investing in the latest sewage removal technology.
We take the stress off of sewage removal by providing:
• Free no-obligation estimates
• Detailed service descriptions
• Disaster management plans
• Damage documentation
• Debris removal
• Insurance company billed directly
• Fair rates and friendly service
Don’t suffer another minute with sewage damage. Call 24/7 Flood Rescue Carson, CA for immediate assistance.